One of the casino games is Blackjack. The novelty is that nowadays, you don’t need to visit land-based casinos or have a dealer or opponents at the table to play Blackjack, but you can feel like you are in a casino and play from home at our online casino.
Players from all over the world enjoy playing while applying different strategies to win hundreds of thousands of $s.
Get closer to 21 and win the Blackjack bet!
The rules for playing Blackjack are simple: your goal is to get all your hands to add up to or as close as possible to the number 21, but not to exceed it. If you exceed it, you will lose the game. In our Blackjack game you always play against the house and individually, so you can bet up to 3 hands at a time per game. What’s more, you have the chance to double your bet if you think your hand has the number 21 hidden in it!
Here are 3 reasons to try it
- Did you know that the house edge in Blackjack is lower than any other casino game? In fact, if the game consists of a single pack of cards, the average house edge is only 0.17% and can be as high as 0.66% in a game with 8 decks of cards. This is the first reason we give you to encourage you to play counting to 21.
- Secondly, unlike other games where the main factor is luck, in 21 you can apply different strategies based on the hands you get in each game. This means that you can perfect your counting technique and strategy in every game, and in the end win a lot of money!
- The third reason is linked to the music in our game. You can often get tired of hearing the same tune over and over again, so in our Blackjack game you can change it up and choose from 5 different tunes!
Buttons and Symbols
- Place a bet
- To place a bet, tap a chip button.
- Tap a chip to add a chip of the selected value to bet.
Touch to remove the bet.
Double tap to remove the bet.
Tap to start a game round.
The dealer checks the face down card if the first card has a value of 10, J, Q, or K.
Tap to decline Split, Insurance, or Even Money when available.
Tap to accept Split, Insurance, or Even Money when available.
Tap to receive no more cards.
Once you stand your hand, the results will be displayed.
Tap to receive an additional card.
Touch to place a new bet.
To place a bet of the same value as the previous round and play.
Touch to double the bet you placed in the previous game round.
Touch to initiate a Quick Deal.